WELCOME TO THE FIRST 2017 WILKES INTEGRATION BEE WEBPAGE! flyer
- When: Saturday, April 8th, 2017, at 10am
- Where: Wilkes University, Darte Center for the Performing Arts, room 201
- Who: Any undergraduate Wilkes student may enter.
- Background: You might need to know integration techniques covered in calculus class MTH 112 or its equivalent
To participate, please print and fill out the following form and bring it to
- Sofya Chepushtanova: SLC 410, (570) 408-4868, email@example.com
- Karen Weyhenmeyer: SLC 416, (570) 408-4830, firstname.lastname@example.org
- any math instructor
- Prizes: $150, $100, and $50 for the top three places.
- Spectators are welcome. Come to support your integration bees!
- Sponsors: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science and professor David Mahalak
Participants must correctly evaluate indefinite or definite single variable integrals in the time allotted. The contest will have two parts: a qualifier test part and a head-to-head competition. More details are coming soon.