THE SECOND 2018 WILKES INTEGRATION BEE (print flyer)
( Sponsored by the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science )
- When: Saturday, April 7th, 2018, at 10am
- Where: Wilkes University, Darte Center for the Performing Arts, rooms 201/202
- Who: Any undergraduate Wilkes student may enter.
Background: You need to know integration techniques covered in calculus class MTH 112 or its equivalent
(such as basic antiderivative formulas, u-substitution, Integrals of powers of trigonometric functions, integration by parts, trigonometric substitutions, partial fractions decomposition).
- Click here to read the Contest Rules.
- Prizes: $150, $100, and $50 for the top three places.
TO PARTICIPATE, REGISTER HERE BEFORE MARCH 26.